Why You Are A Conservative

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Why You Are A Conservative


(this blog is a series of e-mails written by myself dating back to the Bush/Kerry Election. I have recently received an opportunity to put these e-mails online for others - not just the people I send the e-mails to - to read. The following statement is what I have posted at the bottom of each e-mail.)

My reason for doing this is to influence your votes but, more importantly, to influence your outlook on the world. Some of you may disagree with conclusions that I come to and the beliefs that I hold, and I encourage you to challenge me if you so desire. If I can't back up my argument, then I don't deserve to hold any sway over you. Over time I'm sure I will touch on a variety of topics and I will deal not only with the political but also the theoretical. I will try to do this every month, but since the election is coming up I might be able to churn out a couple more emails before November 2. Feel free to forward or distribute this blog to others you think would be interested. I only ask that my positions not be taken out of context or to receive hateful email from others.

Any comments or questions can be received at whyyouareaconservative@gmail.com . Please feel free to contact me if you would like to be added to a list that receives these blogs via e-mail.

~ The Conservative Guy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home